Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday Memories: No Grand Debut for Liza Soberano?

Liza Soberano is 17 years old and counting. Indeed, what an age to be enjoying what she's worked hard for this past year, going from a newbie to one of the hottest 'IT' girls in Philippine showbiz. >.< I love it that Liza has been tapped as a main lead. For me, she has one of the prettiest faces among today's young stars. I do wish she would take things slow when it comes to love and focus more on building her career. She has a lot of potential and still has a long way to go. 


Personally, I'll agree with her move not to hold a grand debut. Birthdays are best celebrated with family and the closest of friends. >.< I guess we'll wait and see next year. Right now, I'm quite glad to hear that she would be working with Gerald Anderson on her next movie. I'm not a Gerald fan, but I think he's a good actor. I hope Liza also gets the chance to work with many other actors and not get stuck in an LT. #wishfulthinking



Would it really be too much to wish for a DiegoLiza tandem project? #everythingispossible #whentherighttimecomes #makeithappen

We do wonder what other exciting things are in store for Liza Soberano. >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment