Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday Screencaps: Diego Loyzaga as David on PSY (Part 10)

#PSYPasulyapSulyap David gets limited exposure these days on the PSY remake. I post as many scaps as I could. On this episode, David suggested to the Governor to invite Ms. Amor Powers to a courtesy call at the capitol. 




#PSYGustoKita It wasn't Amor Powers who attended the courtesy call but her assistant Roma Christie. David was in pink once again, looking dashing as ever! >.<


#PSYPaghahanda Another friendzone moment for David this time as he went to visit Yna once again. Seriously, Diego Loyzaga deserves to be launched as one of the main leads. I will be waiting for that day... hope it happens soon! >.<



Gosh, I do miss watching lots of you, Diegs! >.< 

For more recaps on David, visit my Tumblr site. (Click here.)

More updates soon! Still waiting for David's important role on the series... >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment