Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Flashback Friday: Diego Loyzaga as Jay Fernandez -- Memorable Scene (Part 4)



I truly and honestly couldn't get over Diego Loyzaga playing Jay Fernandez on the series that was. >.< It must be Jay's bubbly and overly positive attitude. Plus, add Diego's stellar charm and charisma and musical talent to top it all! >.< If I could go back and watch it all, I'd only be watching the JayNes moments that made me feel giddy all over. Too bad it didn't end the way it should have. >.<

TEAM BATMAN ALL THE WAY


Fast forward to the present, I'm just happy that we still get to somehow watch Diego as David on the PSY remake. However, the show does have lots of characters, and he just plays second lead. Hopefully, Diego Loyzaga will soon be tapped to be one of the main leads on his own show. >.< #wishfulthinking 

I will continue to hope and pray for a DiegoLiza tandem project in the future.   >.< #everythingispossible #whentherighttimecomes #makeithappen

Enjoy your weekend! Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment