Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Flashback Friday: Diego Loyzaga as Jay Fernandez -- Memorable Scene (Part 7)



It's flashback Friday once more. Diego Loyzaga as Jay Fernandez had lots of truly memorable scenes on the series that was. Remember this scene? M.A.C.Y. (Liza Soberano as Maria Agnes Calay) just found out that she was the girl for whom Jay's song was written. Jay also made the lines truly memorable. A lot of fans reacted when it was used again in the ending of the series by another leading man. 

(cto: @AgathaBorras)
My JayNes heart will continue to hope that a DiegoLiza tandem project is possible in the future. I suppose I could use Jay's lines as well. I will wait for as long as it takes. (Note: I don't believe in forever.) >.< #everythingispossible #whentherighttimecomes #makeithappen #dreamcometrue

Happy weekend to all! Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment