Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

Flashback Friday: Diego Loyzaga as Jay Fernandez -- Memorable Scene (Part 9)

It's flashback Friday! I feel rather nostalgic today. Remember this iconic scene? It's one of my faves too. I guess you could say that every time Diego Loyzaga would perform with his guitar, I'd fall for Jay Fernandez all over again! >.< Haayy, the Time Machine Band... My JayNes heart would always remember Jay and Agnes. For now, let's leave it at that. Perhaps by some cosmic force, Diego and Liza would one day star together again on their own tandem project. >.<


Perhaps in some alternate universe, Jay and Agnes did end up together. But I know I would need to be the one to create that universe for them. One day, I'll get to finish what I started to write for them... >.<

Let's enjoy the weekend!

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment