Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday Screencaps: Diego Loyzaga as David on PSY (Part 13)

#PSYTulay Very brief David sighting. Just David and the Governor having a talk. I miss Diego Loyzaga a lot during primetime esp. when at times, he's not even shown at all. (Photo credit: @Gin_dtj)



#PSYPanliligaw The night Diego Loyzaga trended on Twitter again. Proof is on my Tumblr site under this HT. After witnessing Angelo serenading Yna, David was rather devastated. Then he gets an advice from Gov. I guess it toughened him up to give it another shot. Guitar strumming David serenades Yna with "Akin Ka Na Lang." I missed Jay on primetime!!! >.<



#PSYKontra David picked up Yna from school after class and even met Bea Bianca. It's a good thing he beat Angelo to it. He then drove Yna back home to the Casa. That night was the scheduled launching of Casa Corazon. >.<




My daily recap on David on the PSY remake can be found on my Tumblr site. At the moment, I'm also doing scaps on another show. So please bear with me. (Click here to visit Rose's World.)

By this time, we already know David's true identity. I'm excited to find out more about the role he plays in all of these. >.< Plus, I'm also looking forward to see more Amor-Eduardo-Claudia scenes. 

Come back for more updates next time!

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment