Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Liza Soberano at the Star Magic Ball 2015


Liza Soberano remains to be one of my fave among the young stars of today. For me, she has the prettiest face among her peers. >.< So thankful to Liza for sharing these IG photos. 


Such a lovely gown for such a lovely maiden. Liza, indeed, has earned her status as one of the more important young stars of her network. I just wish she'll achieve her full potential as an artist and not get stuck in a love team. She still has a long way to go! >.<


This simpler gown is more to my liking. The first one is a bit too flashy and posh for me. I think it also restricts movement. LOL! But that's just my opinion. >.< I have more BTS photos of Diego Loyzaga which I would be sharing on the next post. 

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment