Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

MYX Sunday: VJ Diego Loyzaga -- Who Does He Want for a Loveteam Partner?


So VJ Diego Loyzaga has finally spoken out! Indeed, who does he want for a loveteam partner? >.< No hate, just love! I agree with you on that, Diegs. Personally, I prefer Liza Soberano, as you two look great together onscreen. Too bad, she's stuck in an LT at the moment, and it sure looks like it's going to be that way for a while. Boo-hoo! >.< Oh well...

I'm a Diego Loyzaga supporter all the way, so even if he gets paired with other leading ladies, I'd still be watching and supporting him! >.< Besides, I've met him up close and personal, and he's really a charmer! Thank you for being so wonderfully nice, Diegs! I hope I'll get to see more of you in the near future.

Have a blessed Sunday!

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^

(CTO: @Gin_dtj)

No comments:

Post a Comment