Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

MYX Sunday: Poll of the Week -- Who Is the Best Partner for VJ Diego Loyzaga? (Round One)


All righty, folks! We've been waiting for Diego Loyzaga to be launched as a main lead, but apparently, he still needs to find his loveteam. On the MYX Poll of the Week -- two rounds actually -- MYX asks viewers to cast their votes for who they think should be VJ Diego's partner. Did you cast your vote? I know I did. >.<



Round one is over and done. Votes have been cast. They have also been tallied. >.<


Hey, I know I voted persistently for Liza Soberano. But alas, Maris Racal won by a landslide. #AlamNa No hate, just love. >.< I know in my heart that whoever is paired with Diegs, I will continue to support him and his projects all the way. Deep inside I will always hope for a DiegoLiza tandem. #everythingispossible #satamangpanahon #makeithappen #dreamcometrue

Watch out for the Round 2 of the MYX Poll of the Week on "Who Is the Best Partner for VJ Diego?"

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment