Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Diego Loyzaga at PSY Thanksgiving Day



Thank you, Ms. Fran, for the BTS video of Diego Loyzaga while performing during PSY Thanksgiving Day at Binan, Laguna. >.< Diego's character David Powers was the only reason why I was watching the PSY remake. Since his character's back on the show again, there's reason to watch it once again. >.<

More photos from that Kapamilya Thanksgiving Day... CTTO







Diego performed LIVE! with Daniel Ombao -- I remember the Time Machine Band -- How awesome is that?! Seriously, someone should give Diego Loyzaga a recording album! I totally love hearing his singing voice... I think I'm addicted to it too! LOL >.< In fact, I've downloaded a few of his songs from YouTube and I listen to them from time to time on my smartphone's playlist. >.<

I can't wait for the day I would be attending an album launching for Diego Loyzaga!

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment