Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Missing Jay-Agnes (JayNes) / DiegoLiza Moments



Someone once asked 'what does OTP mean'? OTP = One True Pairing. We all have at least one I suppose. For me, here they are... from the series that was that ended sometime in May 2015... the one and only OTP for me... JayNes / DiegoLiza tandem. >.<








I have stopped shipping LTs eons ago, but I couldn't help but like this pairing! For me, it was quite accidental too -- the natural chemistry, that is. However, their mother unit wasn't quite as flexible when it comes to exploring tandems that click even by accident. Boo-hoo! >.< (And for that I'm totally thankful for ALDUB, but I digress.)

I'm feeling a little bit nostalgic tonight, so I just thought of putting together these photos I found on the Internet into one #throwbackThursday post for my OTP. >.< JayNes / DiegoLiza tandem will always be a part of me. I must say I'm just waiting for #DiegoLizasatamangpanahon. That would be a #dreamcometrue indeed! Hope someone will #makeithappen. >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment