Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Diego Loyzaga on PEP.PH




Before Diego Loyzaga's David Powers character went on hiatus on the PSY remake, he was featured on PEP.PH as he talked about being a third wheel once again.. this time to the KathNiel tandem. >.< 

I guess it's a bit tough having to play third wheel to popular tandems. Tsk. I personally believe Diego deserves better. Perhaps soon he will be launched on a main lead project. Solo would be good. I sure hope he doesn't need an LT to be launched.. esp. not at this time. (Hey, let's face it, ALDUB is sweeping the local entertainment scene these days!) >.< I'd love to watch Diego with a variety of leading ladies first. Inshallah! #DiegoLizasatamangpanahon #dreamcometrue #makeithappen

At this time, I wonder if his David Powers character would still be back on the PSY remake. I sure miss watching Diego on primetime TV. >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment