Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Saturday Screencaps: Diego Loyzaga as David Powers on PSY (Part 19)

#PSYTapatan Who among Diego Loyzaga's fans would forget about this episode? I still believe it's one of his best episodes. It's the one wherein Gov. Eduardo Buenavista confronted David Powers about his true identity. >.<


#PSYInitngDamdamin This was the second to the last episode before David Powers went on vacation from PSY for about a month. Bummer! >.<





#PSYSanibPuwersa David Powers says good-bye to his adoptive mom, Amor. This was the last episode before his hiatus for a month. What a touching Mom-son scene indeed! >.<




You were greatly missed on the PSY remake, Diegs! I'm so glad that you're brought back. However, I'd have to admit I'm really behind on all the happenings on the show as I've stopped watching it for a while since you were gone. >.<

I continue to pray for your continued success. May your David Powers role on the PSY remake open more doors for you... esp. main lead roles! #wishfulthinking 

All righty, that's it for now! I would be sharing your comeback screencaps next time around! 

Till next update... good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment