Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Diego Loyzaga & Maris Racal Cover "I Won't Give Up"


Watch Diego Loyzaga and Maris Racal cover "I Won't Give Up." Clap! Clap! Clap! for Team MarGo. (NOTE: I've always been vocal about being Team DiegoLiza. Nothing changes. In my heart it will always be DiegoLiza, but it is an ultimate dream for me to see Diego Loyzaga record his own album!) He's one of those artists who really has a good singing voice! You could say I'm quite addicted to hearing him sing. LOL! >.<

I really think it's nice of Maris to do this collaboration cover with Diego. They both sound so good together on "The BreakUp Playlist." I was quite disappointed when StarCinema didn't include their cover for the main theme song, "Paano Ba Ang Magmahal." IMO, both did an awesome job with that song too! >.<

So, this is the first ever Team MarGo collaboration. I hope it won't be the last. Seriously, both of them should do more covers. Perhaps next time around, I'd make some song requests. (How about "Hanging by a Moment" by Lifehouse? I started writing a fan fiction based on Diego's Jay character using that song as theme. Then I was surprised that Lifehouse did a concert here a week ago. Perhaps it's a sign that I should finish what I started writing? Tee hee...)

Have a blessed Sunday! >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment