Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Flashback Friday: Diego Loyzaga as Jay Fernandez -- Memorable Scene (Part 14)



It's time for another flashback Friday edition! >.< I may sound like a broken record by now, but I love looking back and reminiscing these JayNes moments on the series that was. >.< Back then, I thought there was a chance at all to give the DiegoLiza tandem a chance. Several months down the line, I guess a tiny part of me still wishes for it. #wishfulthinking #DiegoLizasatamangpanahon 


Actually, I not only loved the natural chemistry between Diego Loyzaga and Liza Soberano, but I also got to love watching and hearing Diego sing while playing on his guitar. That would have been a good time to launch his singing career as well. I mean, Diego can sing really, really well! >.< There were lots of singing moments on the series that was. How I wished Diego got the chance to record the songs he sang on the show!!! >.<


Alas, it's good to be Liza and be serenaded by someone like Diego! Ha ha ha. I've met Diego twice in person, but aside from the mall show last June, I haven't really heard him sing live in person and up close. Now that would be lovely to experience next time around... calling Ms. Fran... he he he >.<

Have a fantastic weekend to all!

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment