Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Flashback Friday: Diego Loyzaga as Jay Fernandez -- Memorable Scene (Part 11)



It's flashback Friday once more! My JayNes heart used to beat fast whenever Diego Loyzaga and Liza Soberano had scenes together. I esp. loved the times when Jay Fernandez was a shoulder to cry on for Maria Agnes Calay. >.<


The JayNes tandem remains to be one of my faves, although a DiegoLiza tandem may be rather far-fetched at this time. Still, I hope it would be possible for them to work together again some time in the future. >.< #DiegoLizasatamangpanahon #dreamcometrue #makeithappen



For now, I'm totally happy being an ALDUB fan. At least, that's where I get a lot of my good vibes and positive thoughts as of late! >.< Till next update...

Keep rockin' in the free world! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment