Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Diego Loyzaga Featured on Fashion Pulis

CTTO: Fashion Pulis blog

So I found this post on Fashion Pulis blog... As a Diego Loyzaga fan, I'm naturally curious as well. But I won't really jump into any conclusions just because I saw him with a girl on any photo/s. After all, she could just be a close friend. I've read through the comments below the post as well. It's quite sad how others quickly pass on their judgments on Diego being a 'chickboy.' I've had the chance of meeting him up close and personal on several occasions and I'd say he's a decent and fine young man. Showbiz is indeed a strange industry. However, I'd trust my own judgment based on how I knew Diegs. If he's with anyone, I'm sure he'll say it upfront and won't go denying it or something. Let's just keep it real! >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment