Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

We Love You Diego!



As a Digsters member and a solid Diego Loyzaga fan, I could only imagine what Diegs is going through right now.. must be tough being a celebrity and growing up under the limelight. Controversies surrounding celebrities aren't new, but while some news are negligible, the issue involving Diegs right now isn't to be taken lightly. I pray that authorities get to the bottom of the real matter. Based on how I knew Diegs, it's not likely that he would do what the press claimed he did. Of course, I wasn't there when the incident happened, but I do think there's a lot of hyped up stories to it. May the truth prevail in time! >.<



Diego's friends have also tweeted support for him on the matter. >.<

I pray that Diego Loyzaga will not be misjudged by the general public who have no idea about the whole incident. Diegs is truly such a fine and sensible young man. He's just not the type who would get into trouble out of the blue. >.<

Diegs, you're a great guy! Know that I'll be behind you all the way! We love you, Diego! <3 <3 <3

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment