Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Remembering Jay and Agnes







Can't believe it's been almost a year since I've become part of the Digsters family. Wanna know how it all started? >.< I'll look for that post for tomorrow, since I believe it was also Good Friday when I decided to become a fan of Diego Loyzaga. >.< For now, I'll focus on this throwback Thursday of Jay... and Agnes. Yeah, the last part of the 'series that was' was rather sad for Diegs' character Jay. He had the most challenges then, and yet still chose to be by Agnes' side. Agnes, however, was too dense to even notice that Jay had changed from his usual cheerful disposition. If there was one underrated character on that supposed 'best teleserye for 2015' it was Diego Loyzaga -- as Jay Fernandez! >.< He was the main reason I started watching Book 2 of the said series. I didn't like how the writers ended the first book. Then they seemed to just force the main characters together in the end. Something that probably won't ever happen in real life! D-uh?! >.<

But past is past. I've moved forward since then. Now I enjoy reminiscing Jay's character. I loved the musical part, esp. whenever Jay would perform songs and all. Seriously, Diego Loyzaga should record his own album. He's pretty good in performing LIVE, mind you! I'd love to one day attend an album launching mall tour! Inshallah! >.<

Meditate, reflect, and renew this holy week! 

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment