Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Flashback Friday: David's Real Identity Revealed


On this flashback Friday, let me feature one of my favorite scenes on the Pangako Sa 'Yo remake... the time when David's real identity was finally revealed. I loved the Eduardo - David confrontation scenes! I thought that was challenging for Diego Loyzaga as well. I also believe he did really well on those scenes. >.< 

So glad that Diegs became part of the remake of the classic PSY soap. I'm sure he learned lots from the veteran actors that he got to work with. Yey! I'm excited to watch him on more upcoming projects... I hope this time around he could be one of the main leads! #dreamcometrue #makeithappen

Working weekend for me... but summer's right around the corner! Have lotsa fun and enjoy your time with family and loved ones! >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment