Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spotted: Diego Loyzaga News




Spotted on Twitter was this article posted by ABS-CBN News Showbiz. So I do wonder what the real score is between Diego Loyzaga and Sofia Andres, more popularly called SofIego by their shippers. >.<

Hey, I am and will always be for DiegoLiza. But here's the latest news on Diegs, so I'm featuring it here too. As a fan, I've learned to draw the line between my fave artist's personal vs. professional lives. I make it a point not to meddle in personal affairs. Believe me, life is so much simpler that way. After all, I do know a thing or two about fangirling! Perhaps I can even write a book on it. LOL! >.< 

I'm truly excited for any news on Diegs' upcoming projects. I hope it happens really, really soon. I miss watching him on primetime TV already. 

Since it's the holy week, I do hope you'll find time for some quiet meditation. Do reflect and renew. It will be good not only for your physical health, but it will also do wonders for your mental health!

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment