Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Flashback Friday: A Look Back on My Digsters Journey


Flashback Friday time! It won't be till a week from now, but this was from almost a year ago. Remember when Diego Loyzaga posted this on his Twitter account? I really thought his Jay F. character then was saying good-bye for good! I felt so devastated that I even posted my thoughts on it on my Tumblr site. That's my original fan site that still exists today. And that was way before this blog was even put up. >.< (Read the original article here.)


It later on turned out to be nothing more than an April Fool's Day prank from Diegs himself!!! Arrgghhh! And I fell for it... hook, line, and sinker. So I posted a follow up blog about it too! Ha ha ha! >.< (Read the original article here.)

Diegs must have read about my post. I'm not sure. I really never asked! But a few days after that April Fool's Day, I was surprised when I got a notification one wee hour of the morning that Diegs followed me on Twitter! Yeah, I didn't think much about it right away, thinking it was just another fan page account or the like. But when I indeed checked, it was truly THE Diego Loyzaga himself who followed me on Twitter. Right then and there, I decided to become part of his Digsters family. And the rest, as they say, is history... >.<

Ahh so good to look back and have such fond memories indeed! >.<

Do find time to recharge your mind, body, and soul this weekend!

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment