Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Throwback Thursday: BFF Goals






That BFF who will do everything to cheer you up when you're totally down and out... here I am missing DiegoLiza / JayNes again. Can I help it? It's Thursday! Time for another throwback... >.< Sometimes I feel down when I think of how my ship sank before it even sailed hahaha... oh well, perhaps it wasn't meant to be... but who am I to tell? Only time can tell how it will all turn out in the end... I will remain hopeful, but I do wish both Diego Loyzaga and Liza Soberano will continue to get good projects. >.<

My one wish for them remains... a reunion project together! >.<

Weekend's right around the corner... and so is summer break... hope you're busy preparing for your next vacation! >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment