Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

Flashback Friday: Missing DiegoLiza / JayNes Tandem (Part 2)


Diego Loyzaga as Jay Fernandez... on flashback Friday! >.< I suddenly felt the need to reminisce on Diegs' Jay character on the 'series that was.' I totally remember the first time ever that I met Diegs in person. It was pretty strange how his real persona reminded me so much of his character Jay! >.< Yup, he has that happy and cheerful disposition and he's such a darling! One simply can't help but really, really like him! So, I definitely won't believe such stories of his starting some fight somewhere. Tsk! No, no, no, that's just not the Diegs I knew. >.<

Hang on, Diegs, Digsters family and Team DiegoLiza are behind you all the way! We're all praying that all will be well soon! >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment