Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Hashtag Diego

Contributed by: Justinism (@raldjustin on Twitter)

#Diego

Just to be clear, he is not part of the dance group, known as Hashtag Boys, on a noontime show. I used it to put an edge against other artists. Biased! LOL.

I don't know him personally, but according to people around him who knew him so much, he is a down-to-earth person. He is also not an egotistic person. Maybe that is why his name's DIEGO.

Meaning DIE EGO.

Despite being a good person gifted with superb humility, publicists still want to put a stain to his name. And my only message to them, “You cannot bring a good man down!”

#DIEGO to your face!

Diego Loyzaga (Photo credit: @Gin_dtj on IG)

Editor's note: Thank you so much, Justin, for your contribution. >.< I'm calling upon all Digsters members who also want to contribute to this blog... hit me up on Digsters FB Messenger or via Twitter (@iamraincrystal). >.<I'd love to hear from you too.

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment